4350 Duhme Rd.
Madeira Beach, Florida
Want to purchase a West-Coast Florida home? If you can dream it, I can find it!
When representing a buyer, I make the buying process as simple and easy as possible. Whether you want to purchase a home for residence or vacationing in the St. Petersburg/Clearwater area of Florida, if you’re dreaming of a condo or luxury oceanfront home, you want to work with a Realtor with common sense and knowledge, someone who can make it easy! Give me a call, Darla Schroeder, at 727-541-3743 or email. I charge no representation fee and I can perform the following:
- Help with lender qualification, if needed.
- Initiate contact with local government authorities for home buying assistance.
- Assist with relocation.
- Provide first-time home buyer step-by-step assistance.
I listen carefully to your wants/needs and form a plan to find the right property, at the right price, in the least amount of time; saving you from stress! Together, we can work closely throughout the entire buying process with:
- Pre-qualification for a mortgage
- Help searching for a home
- Negotiation of the sale
- Contract submission (forms and presentation)
- Inspection process of your new property
- Appraisal process
- Survey process
- Obtaining insurance
Interested in selling your St. Petersburg area home?
The idea of your home being ‘for sale’ and how to begin selling it can be nerve wracking. But, at Real Estate Champions, I can make the process much easier for you whether you have an oceanfront or inland home, condo, town home, lot, or luxury home. Call me, Darla Schroeder, at 727-541-3743 or email. You can be assured I will:
- Listen and focus carefully to discover which benefits you view as important in selling your home.
- Provide clear picture of benefits, features and advantages of working with me to market your home.
- Inform you about local market conditions and provide a comparative market analysis of your home.
- Provide expert, honest opinion for curb appeal and interior staging suggestions to present your home in the best possible way.
- Compile and assemble all available information about your home and neighborhood that would be useful and attractive to potential buyers.
- Use aggressive marketing techniques to get your home sold in the least amount of time and at the best possible price.
- Provide maximum photos to Multiple Listing Service (MLS), Realtor.com, Trulia.com, WorldProperties.com with syndication to over 300 websites.
- Create a virtual tour linking your home to the world-wide web.
- Send out 400 “Just Listed” postcards to all of your neighbors.
- Host open houses: ones for buyers, ones for brokers and “pitch sessions” for maximum exposure.
- Offer updates on a daily basis of any activity and competition with interactive online Listing Book account.
- Communicate with you weekly by phone for updates.
- Negotiate vigorously on your behalf when an offer is received.
- Ensure that you have a qualified buyer at time of contract.
- Work closely with you through the entire selling process from contract to closing.
Maintaining a relationship with you after your closing is one of my goals because your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to me!